Amplifiers are at the core of Marantz history
Its very first product was a high-quality preamplifier designed to make the most of the then-new LP record format. And with a history stretching all the way to that ground-breaking Audio Consolette – which Saul B Marantz started manufacturing in 1952, and which soon became the first real Marantz product, the Model 1 preamplifier – , it’s no surprise that the company’s very latest Premium Series model, the PM-10, is an integrated amplifier built to set new standards with all of today’s music formats.
In fact, this massively powerful integrated amplifier is constructed more like a high-end separate preamplifier and a pair of monobloc power amps, but all in one beautifully finished case, designed both to maximise performance and create a strong visual statement.
Making an integrated amplifier with dual monobloc design fitting in a normal size cabinet is made possible by the use of a stereo switching amplifier. Its aim? To reveal the maximum musical involvement from everything from LPs to the latest high-resolution audio files and beyond, and with all the power and control required to drive the most demanding loudspeakers, allowing them to perform at their best.
- The new reference class Integrated amplifier
- Four switching power amplifier channels in bridged mode (two per channel) for maximum grip and drive
- True Balanced Concept from input to speaker to realise ground-free signal management
- Massive power: 200Wpc per channel into 8ohms, and 400Wpc into 4ohms
- Easy driving of a wide range of speakers
- Wide-ranging dynamic ability thanks to instant high-current power supply
- Fully balanced throughout: both preamplifier and power amplifiers
- Marantz Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Modules (HDAM) in preamp stage
- Dual mono power amplifier configuration
- Separate power supplies for preamplifier and control processor, and for each power amp channel
- Discrete phono stage for moving coil and moving magnet cartridges in its own shielded case.
- High-quality construction with double-layer chassis, 5mm thick aluminium top lid, solid aluminium front, copper plated chassis and high-purity copper speakers terminals
- Double thickness copper PCB for the output section and main power supplies
Write Your Own Review
You are interessted in our products?
Here you can send us an inquiry, without obligation.
We will contact you as soon as possible.