SRM-D50 drives STAX ‘s electrostatic earspeaker in an ideal form. With the installation of a high-performance DAC, it supports various audio sources such as audio player and PC.
- Supports various audio sources such as USB / optical / coaxial digital input, RCA analog input etc.
- ESS DAC chip supports files with audio signal maximum DSD 5.6 MHz, PCM 384 KHz
- Adopt R core power transformer with less leakage flux
- Displays the strength of input signal with VU meter
- Adopted 4 mm thick nonmagnetic aluminum cover
We have a comprehensive selection of Stax devices available for demonstration in our Headphone studios in Berlin-Kreuzberg. We look forward to your visit!
|Frequency responce||DC-40kHz (0,-3dB)|
|Rated Input Level||130mVr.m.s|
|Maximum Input Level||30V/ RCA, at minumum volume|
|Maximum Output Voltage||400Vr.m.s (1130Vp-p)|
|Harmonic distortion||0.025% or less/1kHz-10kHz /When use with SR-L series|
|Input Impedance||20kΩ (RCA)|
|Mains voltage||AC100-240V 50Hz/60Hz (depending on your country’s voltage)|
|Operating temperature||0 to 35° Celsius (less than 90% humidity, non condensing)|
|Dimensions||192(W) x 67(H) x 268(D) mm|
|Digital Input||USB(type B) x1, TOS x1, COAX x1|
|Analog Input||RCA x1|
Write Your Own Review
You are interessted in our products?
Here you can send us an inquiry, without obligation.
We will contact you as soon as possible.