Monitor Audio’s decades of experience in producing groundbreaking, class-leading loudspeakers has resulted in this, the latest Gold Series. Uncompromised in concept, construction and sound, the new Gold Series has been designed to deliver performance to savour for a lifetime.
The Gold FX has been designed to immerse the listener in a compelling surround sound experience. Monitor Audio’s premium driver technology ensures an unforgettable audio performance.
Nothing enhances your home cinema experience like a dedicated surround sound speaker. A compact, discreet design, yet able to pack in two MPD high-frequency transducers and two 4" (100 mm) mid/bass C-CAM drivers, Gold FX can be flush-mounted and can function in either bi-pole or di-pole modes at the flick of switch.
Monitor Audio are masters of the effects speaker, and the Gold FX represents the state of the art.
- Discreet design with flush wall placement – recessed terminations
- Angled baffles for optimal dispersion
- Sealed cabinet – for accurate performance when installed in restricted voids or close to a wall
- Switchable di-pole/ bi-pole configuration – handed pairs
- Dual MPD high frequency transducer – articulate, extended high frequencies, yet supremely smooth
- Dual 4" Bass/Mid-range drivers with C-CAM cone technology
- Pureflow silver-plated OFC copper internal cabling – highest quality transfer through the signal chain
- Single-bolt-through driver technology – providing increased bracing strength, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- High-quality crossovers with premium-grade polypropylene film capacitors used throughout
- Bespoke magnetic grilles – clean visual styling, virtually acoustically transparent
- Dedicated flexible bracket included for easy installation
|Model||Monitor Audio Gold FX (2019)|
|Frequency Response (-6 dB)||60 Hz – 50 kHz|
|Sensitivity (1W@1M)||86 dB|
|Nominal Impedance||4 Ohms|
|Minimum Impedance||3.7 Ohms @ 3 kHz|
|Maximum SPL||109 dBA (Pair)|
|Power Handling (RMS)||100 W|
|Recommended Amplifier Requirements||30 – 100 W|
|Bass Alignment||Sealed cabinet|
|Crossover Frequency||2.5 kHz|
|Drive Unit Complement||2 x 4" C-CAM mid-range driver
2 x MPD high-frequency transducer
|External Dimensions (Including Grille and Terminals (H x W x D)||270 x 341.8 x 160 mm (105/8 x 137/16 x 65/16")|
|Weight (each)||6.2 kg (13 lb 10 oz)|
Write Your Own Review
You are interessted in our products?
Here you can send us an inquiry, without obligation.
We will contact you as soon as possible.