- KEF LS50 Wireless (pair) active speakers
- Bluesound Node 2 streaming player
- Audioquest Forest OptiLink 1.5m Toslink cable
KEF LS50 Wireless
Inspired by the legendary LS3/5A, LS50 passive speakers were introduced to the world at KEF's 50th anniversary. Expertly delivering a rich, multi-dimensional 'soundstage experience', people loved LS50, creating huge buzz at launch and bringing the professional studio monitor concept into the home. LS50 passive speakers were designed with the belief that everyone deserves to experience quality sound. After five years, KEF stepped up to the challenge of creating a music system for the digital age. It took LS50 passive speakers to the next level, turning them into a complete, fully active digital studio monitor system for the home.
Created without compromising on any of LS50's award winning acoustic capabilities, LS50 Wireless adds audiophile-grade amplification and sound processing, as well as extensive connectivity. It brings Hi-Fi sound to a new generation of listeners with digital music lifestyles.
Bluesound Node 2
Easily connect the NODE 2 to any existing stereo or home theater system, to unlock and discover a world full of music streaming services and Internet radio stations. Filled with an array of analog and digital input and output options, the NODE 2 brings infinite playback choices into your very own sonic domain.
- Stream music to multiple Bluesound Players all over the home
- Access and connect to internet radio stations, cloud music services, and your own local music library
- Control music wirelessly with an intuitive Controller App for iOS, Android, Kindle Fire, and Windows & Mac OS X desktops
- Instinctive touch control on unit
- Simple setup, easily expandable
- Available in Black or White
Also included: The digital cable Forest OptiLink by Audioquest with 1.5m length.
Write Your Own Review
You are interessted in our products?
Here you can send us an inquiry, without obligation.
We will contact you as soon as possible.